Saturday, January 16, 2010

CTMH February Stamp of the Month: "Piece of Cake" Treat Tent

Pin It

This is a super quick and fun treat holder that is a perfect little gift for someone;  friends, coworkers, family, or aquaintances.  This stamp set is available on February 1st, but I couldn't help showing it off now.  You can plan ahead now, right?  It's simple, but fun!

February Stamp of the Month: Piece of Cake (D1407)

2 3/4" x 11" White Daisy Cardstock (#1320)
2 1/4" x 3 3/4" White Daisy Cardstock (#1320)
2 1/2" x 4" Black Cardstock (#1386)
Black Ink Pad (#Z2105)
Tulip Marker (#Z2366)
6" Black Gingham Ribbon (#Z1034)
Personal Paper Trimmer (#Z338)
Replacement Blade/Scoring (#Z340)
1/4" Hole Punch

Front Piece: On the small white piece of cardstock, stamp the "You're the Sweetest Thing" and the cupcake plate stamp with black ink.  Color in the top of the cupcakes and the flowers using the Tulip marker.  Glue/tape piece to Black Cardstock. 

Tent Piece: Score the long piece of white cardstock at 3/4", 5", 6", and 10 1/4" shown here:




Fold on all score lines so the open end is on the top.  Add a few strips of adhesive in between the 5" and 6" score lines and stick two Hershey's Nuggets there. 

Ribbon: Add stamped piece with black cardstock to the front of the "tent."  Punch two holes through both the front and back of the tent at the top.  String both ends of the ribbon through the holes on the front toward the back. Cross the ends from behind and pull them back through to the front on the opposite sides to create this knot-bow.  Feel free to post a comment if you have any questions!
Pin It

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Too cute! I don't have the February SOTM yet, but hopefully before Valentine's Day. I miss the old SOTM autoship! Thanks for sharing this quick, cute idea!

Terrie Dodd said...

Thanks so much Angela! I have been on the lookout for a project for my gathering on the 28th. I went all out last time for this group and now they expect it every time. So happy I can rely on my CTMH sisters to help me out! I will make sure I give credit to you for this cute, cute idea!