Saturday, June 5, 2010

Simple Card Using the June Stamp of the Month: Wonderful Friend

Pin It


I always love to make a super simple card as one of the cards at my workshops and this was the one we made today.  We used a piece of Passages Background paper on the front of a Colonial White card, then punch a hole using CTMH's 1 1 /4" Circle Punch.  I marked the center of the circle with a pencil and stamped the "My Hero, My Friend" stamp on the inside of the card.  I sponged some Cocoa ink around the edges and circle to make it pop.  Stay tuned for more cards from today's workshop!

Recipe:

D1422 June SOTM: Wonderful Friend
G1010 Passages Basic Kit
X1410 Colonial White Cards & Env
Z1311 1¼ Circle Punch
Z2114 Cocoa Ink Pad

All products can be ordered on my website.  Check out the Jackpot June Special of the Day too!
Pin It

No comments: