Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Card Workshop Reminder!

Pin It I have two exciting workshops planned for this summer!  In July we are using the adorable Splendor papers and in August we'll use the sweet Cherry-O papers.  I am especially excited about showing you the fun techniques at each workshop, so I hope you can attend!  Here are the details for your calendar and photos to give you an idea of what the stamps and papers look like.  I should have some actual photos up within the next few weeks.  Let me know if you are interested in attending. 

~July Spendor Card Workshop~
Sat, Jul 24, from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
My home in Fircrest, WA


The Splendor cardmaking workshop features the My Acrylix® Hot Diggity Stamp set and July Stamp of the Month, Happy Forever. These playful images paired with the My Reflections® Splendor Level 2 paper packet and coordinating accessories will bring your warm greetings and good wishes to life. Celebrate summer’s splendors by joining me for this cardmaking workshop. Reserve a seat for you and a friend today!

Take home 5 adorable cards!
Featured Technique: Flower Paper Folding, New Clear Cards, and more!
RSVP: Before 7/17 please
Cost: $5 Supply fee (plus a $20 or more order)


~August Cherry-O Card Workshop~
Sat, Aug 28th from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
My House in Fircrest, WA

The Cherry-O Cardmaking Workshop features the My Acrylix® stamp sets: Bowl of Cherries, You're Sweet, and the August Stamp of the Month, Something Splendid. The cheerful images paired with the My Reflections® Cherry-O Level 2 paper packet and coordinating accessories will adorn your wishes and greetings with delectable charm. Join me for this sweet cardmaking workshop by signing up today!

Make 5 delicious cards!
Techniques: Cross Hatching, 3-D Honeycomb, and Scratch and Sniff!
RSVP: Before 8/26
Cost: $5 supply fee (plus $20 or more order please)
Pin It

No comments: