Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gate Fold Thriller Birthday Card

Pin It
Gate Fold Cards are so much fun!  They fit my stamping-enjoyment criteria: 1) Can't take too long  2) Seem really difficult, but aren't  3) Causes people to say, "wow!"
Here is a sample I made using the CTMH September Stamp of the Month: Thriller and the Hooligans paper packet.  Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to leave a comment if you like it!  Thanks!


Scoring 5 1/2" x 12" Cardstock

If you'd like to see more great Halloween ideas, you can hop to other blogs here.
Pin It

6 comments:

Angie V said...

Beautiful card!

How did you color in the background behind the stamp? Did you sponge it? What colors are they?

Angela said...

Hi Angie! I masked the face and sponged Gypsy ink in a circular motion around it. Then I sponged black ink around the edges of the cardstock. I'm glad you like it!

Haley D. said...

Ooh, your gate fold is different than what I've used before. Thanks for a fun (and easy- also my criteria) new card style!

Tresa Black said...

Creepy and beautiful at the same time, love it! Thanks for joining the Linky party on my blog!

Becky B. said...

GREAT card! Thanks for the template, too!

Marie said...

This is wonderful!!
I love your blog and have become a follower.
Would you consider following mine?
http://isomcre8tions.blogspot.com/

I've also just started a facebook page for my business and the link is on my blog.
Have a wonderful day!
Marie with a :)