Monday, October 25, 2010

Back from Cabo!

Pin It My husband and I just returned from Cabo San Lucas last night after enjoying the sun for five days.  We had a wonderful time relaxing by the pool and checking out a little bit of the town.  Guess what I forgot though...  MY CAMERA!! Arghhh!  What kind of a scrapbooker am I anyway!?  Geesh!  Luckily my husband's phone takes photos even though they aren't quite the quality I would love, but it was a camera anyway.  Here is a shot taken from a restaurant called "The Office" which has THE BEST fajitas I've ever had in my life.  We sat at a table right on the beach!  In addition to the wonderful food, there was live music and Mexican blankets to warm your shoulders in case you felt a chill in the evening.  Here is a photo of us there:

Pin It

No comments: