Sunday, October 9, 2011

Holiday Card Extravaganza!

Pin It
You're Invited!
 
As I promised, here are the cards you can choose to make at my workshop on Saturday, October 22nd.  You can make one of each or you can make your favorite(s) in increments of 5.   Please RSVP before Oct 11th with the following:

1) Whether you want to make one of each or the quantity of the card(s) of your choice
2) Which time slot you would like:  3:00 or 5:00 (7:00 is reserved for the Inky Fingers Club)
 
Thanks!  I pasted the original post below. 
 
Tree Card
Sleigh Card
Gift Tags
Santa Card
Gloria Card

Date:   Sat., October 22nd

Time:   3:00, 5:00, or 7:00 (Max 8 people per time)

Place:   Angela's Stamping Studio in Fircrest, WA**

Cost:   Make 4 cards and 2 gift tags for $5 with an order of $20 or more. Want to make more?! Just preorder your favorite card(s) in the quantity you want and I will have it all cut for you! 

RSVP:   Just email me to RSVP and I will give you my address.  Please prepay the $5 supply fee before October 11th so I can preorder your supplies.  The $20 minimum order will be placed the day of the workshop.  Bonus: The first 10 people to RSVP will be in a drawing to get a $10 gift certificate toward their next order! OR if you would like to earn hostess gifts then host your own Holiday Card workshop!
 ** Don't live nearby or can't attend?  You can order the supplies to make the cards!  Just add $10 and I will stamp your items and mail them to you.  (Cost of shipping may change depending on the quantity of cards.)
Pin It

No comments: