Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rock the Block!

Pin It Close to My Heart has a special through the end of this month called, "Rock the Block!"  This is a coordinating stamp set and chipboard block puzzle that can be a fun puzzle, 3-D scrapbook, or even a learning tool for preschoolers.  I had a lot of fun this weekend putting together my block puzzle.  I used some family photos along with my favorite paper packet, Dreamin, to create mine.  When I was done my kids and husband had a great time seeing what pictures they could make within the puzzle.  Here are the photos:







Join the craze! When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set. That’s a retail savings of almost $30! You’re going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.  More Details or Order Now!  Here is the stamp set you get along with the chipboard blocks and tray:

Pin It

1 comment:

Марина said...

Grate idea! Love it! Thank you for sharing with us! I'll try to make it!
Hugs.
Marina