Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine's Day Gift to You

Pin It Happy Valentine's Day! As my gift to you, if you order the 5 for Free Studio J special for your loved one (or love yourself too!) then you will get the Red Glitz Glitter Gel for FREE!*


Have you had a chance to try Studio J Online Scrapbooking? I love being able to click and drag my photos onto a scrapbook page and have the beautiful professional-looking pages mailed right to me! This month Close to My Heart is offering an excellent deal where you get 5 layouts FREE when you purchase a 5-Pack. It's a $55 value!

Order Today!

5 for Free Dates: Offer valid February 1, 2012–February 29, 2012.

*The Glitz Glitter Gel offer is only available from me, Angela Tutton, and is available until 2/18/12 at 11:59.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a "love"ly day!


Pin It

No comments: