Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cricut Halloween Bag

Pin It
 

We made this fun Halloween bag at my team meeting on Monday. The Artiste Cricut Cartridge cut out the bag from black cardstock and it was really easy to put together. After the bag was cut with the Cricut, I used the sanding block to distress the edges. Then I used the stamp set that comes with the Moonlight Workshop on the Go kit to stamp onto the coordinating papers and then topped it off by adding the sparkles to the scallops. 

Ingredients
3 1/8" x 4 1/8" Slate Cardstock
3" x 4" Green/Purple B&T (the orange owl pattern is on the other side)
3/4" x 1 1/2" Goldrush Cardstock
Acrylic Blocks
Black Ink Pad
Smoky Plum Ink Pad
Sponge Dauber
6" Black Waxy Flax
Foam Tape
Sanding Block
Sparkles from WOTG
Piercing Tool
Liquid Glass
Tombow Adhesive
Bone Folder
1/8" hole punch
Corner Rounder
12" Black Tulle Ribbon

All Close to My Heart products are available on my website here: www.tuttonstreasures.ctmh.com

Pin It

No comments: