Thursday, February 21, 2013

CTMH Chantilly Workshop Birthday Cards

Pin It
Here are a few more teasers for my workshop this Saturday. The workshop is full right now, but I can add another day if I have at least 3 more people interested. I just love the Chantilly Card Workshop on the Go! You can buy the kit directly on my website or I am glad to add it to the workshop orders as well. (If you live in the Tacoma area then the shipping is less expensive if you order it through the workshop.) Here is one card directly from the Guide and one I changed up by adding some Ruby and Kraft Cardstock:
Ingredients
Card #1:
Chantilly Workshop on the Go Card Kit
Sunset Ink Pad
Lagoon Ink Pad

Card #2:
Chantilly Workshop on the Go Card Kit
Ruby Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Black Ink Pad
Black Striped Ribbon
Foam Tape





Pin It

No comments: