Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Stamp of the Month with the Oklahoma Relief Fundraiser Stamp

Pin It
I had a little bit of time this afternoon to work on this card and wanted to share it with you. I was excited to use my new Hollyhock Alcohol markers, the June Stamp of the Month, plus the special "Thank You" stamp. The "Thank You" stamp is just $2.95 and 100% of profits from sales of this stamp set from May 23 to June 30 will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma. The tulip and leaves were cut out using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge which makes it SO quick! I then stamped the tulip and leaves using Black Stazon Ink onto the cutouts. I used a round sponge along with Hollyhock and Olive ink pads to edge the cutouts as well. The border is from a stamp set called In the Background. I just stamped it with black ink onto a Colonial White Card. The pink lines were created using the Hollyhock marker and the CTMH ruler. To color the tulip, leaves, and "You," I used the Hollyhock and Olive Alcohol Marker sets. As you can see, I colored parts of the images with lighter and darker markers to make the detailed pattern stand out. Fun! The tulip and one leaf is popped out on the card using Foam Tape. Super easy! For more ideas using the June Stamp of the Month, check out the blog hop here.

All supplies can be ordered on my website at www.tuttonstreasures.ctmh.com

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice coloring on the bloom!